It is my pleasure and honor to host the “8th International Bahçeşehir University (BAU) Drug Design Congress”
which is planned to be held in İstanbul between 15-17 December, 2022
. It will bring together renowned academic and industrial experts to further discuss the recent developments and advances in the drug design field.
The main theme of the 8th International BAU-Drug Design Congress will be “Integrating Artificial Intelligence Approaches with Multi-scale Molecular Modeling Approaches into Small Molecule and Biologic Therapeutics Design”
which will cover a wide range of critically important topics such as:
- From Bench to Clinical Applications
- Analysis of Protein/Protein and Drug/Protein Interactions
- High Throughput Screening Methods
- Pharmacophore Modeling
- Protein Flexibility and Dynamics
- High Performance Computing
- Ligand-based and Structure-based Approaches to Drug Design
- Computational Methods for Nanotechnology in Drug Design
- Data Mining in Drug Discovery and Design
- Big Data Analysis in Drug Discovery Field
- Virtual Screening Approaches and Molecular Dynamics Simulations in Drug Design
The congress aims to serve as a platform for interaction among leading experimental and computational scientists from academia and industry to discuss the latest developments in methodology, application and approaches in the drug design.
I look forward to welcoming the participants to this exciting congress in the magical city of Istanbul in December 2022.
Please note that deadline for the abstract submission is extended to 1st of November, 2022
Registration fees have been revised to encourage students who are particularly interested in the subject to attend the congress.
More information about the congress can be found from congress's web page:
Prof. Dr. Serdar Durdağı
Chairman of the Congress